Qualified scholars can enjoy up to Php 60,000 (for Full PESFA or Full SSP)
Application for CSP in CHED-CAR is now online. Prepare your scanned requirements beforehand to avoid hassle while applying online
Course of the applicant must be included in the CHED Priority Courselist. Click this box to know the CHED Priority Courses.
If your chosen course is not on the list, worry not. CHED-UNIFAST offers financial grants that you can apply for. Click this link to know more about UNIFAST.
The following are the Eligibility and Documentary Requirements for CSP
A student must comply with the following criteria to qualify for the scholarship grant:
- Filipino citizen;
- Graduating high school/High school graduate with general weighted average (GWA) of at least 96% for Full State Scholarship Program (FSSP) and Full Private Education Student Financial Assistance(FPESFA) and for Half-SSP and Half-PESFA, GWA must be atleast 93% to 95% or its equivalent.It will be computed as follows:
- If completed grade 11 +1st semester of grade 12 then grade is computed as ((Average GWA of Grade 11 1st semester + 2nd semester)) + GWA of grade 12 1st semester) / 3)
- If completed grade 12 then grade is computed (1st semester + 2nd semester grade of G12 / 2) as G12 GWA
- Combined annual gross income of parent/s, guardian which does not exceed Four Hundred Thousan Pesos (PhP400,000.00), or in cases where the income exceeds PhP400,000.00 an applicant must present a written certification or medical findings of illness of a family member, or school certifications of two or more dependents enrolled in college; and
- Aside from the requirements in 1, 2, 3, and Documentary Requirements 1, 2, and 3 hereof, those student-applicants belonging to the special group of persons such as the Underprivileged and Homeless Citizens under Republic Act (RA) No. 7279, Persons with Disability (PWDs) under RA No. 7277 as amended, Solo Parents and/or their Dependents under RA 8872, Senior Citizens under RA 8894), and Indigenous Peoples under RA 8371, shall submit certifications and/or Identification Cards (IDs) issued by the appropriate offices of agencies.
- Citizenship: Certified true copy of Birth Certificate
•High school report card for incoming freshmen students eligible for college; and
•Duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and 1st semester of Grade 12 for graduating high school students
- Financial: The student-applicants shall submit any of the following
•Latest ITR of parents or guardian if employed
•Certificate of Tax Exemption from the BIR
•Certificate of Indigency from their Barangay
•Certificate/Case Study from DSWD
•Latest copy of contract or proof of income for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers.
If you have any inquiry regarding the CHED Scholarship Program for AY 2021-2022, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
BSU Compound, Km. 6, Cabanao, Balili, La Trinidad, Benguet