Steps to Apply for CHED Tulong Agri Program (TAP)

I. Check whether you are qualified

  1. Filipino citizen;
  2. Graduating senior high school student/High school graduate/with earned units in college; with general weighted average (GWA) of 75% or its equivalent and who will enroll or currently enrolled in the areas of agriculture, fisheries, forestry, food technology, veterinary medicine education, and other related agricultural and fisheries education including hybrid programs in PHEIs, SUCs or LUCs with Certificated of Program Compliance (COPC);
  3. Combined annual gross income of parents/guardian which does not to exceed Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 400,000.00). In cases where the income exceeds Php 400,000.00, the applicant must present a written certification or medical findings of illness of a family member, or two or more dependents enrolled in college;
  4. Student-applicants belonging to the special group of persons such as the Underprivileged and Homeless Citizens under Republic Act (RA) No. 7279, Persons with Disability (PWDs) under RA No. 7277 as amended, Solo Parents and/or their Dependents under RA 8972, Senior Citizens under RA 9994; and Indigenous Peoples under RA 8371, shall submit certifications and/or Identifications Cards (IDs) issued by the appropriate offices or agencies; and
  5. Not a recipient of any government funded financial assistance program.
II. Must Enrolled in CHED Agriculture Programs
IV. Apply to your CHEDRO Concerned,
  • For first year applicants, application must be submitted to the CHEDRO where the school he/she graduated from is located.
  • For college students with earned units, submit application to the CHEDRO where the current HEI is located.
  • V. If you are qualified, accomplish the CHED TAP Application Form Online